Tooth extraction can be a tricky procedure. There are a few rules that we follow in the our office to make the experience more enjoyable for the patient.
- Set up the extraction area (the treatment room), including all tools and equipment prior to the procedure.
- Explain the extraction procedure to the patient, making him or her feel comfortable and confident.
- Give the patient an opportunity to participate and be involved in the process.
- Have others near, to cheer on the procedure.
- Be sure the process will go smoothly. You typically only get one chance at the “big game.”
- Extract tooth and do it fast!
We hope to see you soon in our office for your next tooth extraction. Enjoy the video and leave your comments below.