Cosmetic Dentistry: Analyzing your Smile
Your smile is the most noticeable feature on your face. Not only does it identify emotion and personality, your smile likely affects your confidence, self-esteem and ability to meet new people. In this article, we will evaluate the emotional and objective implications of your smile. If cosmetic dentistry is something you’ve considered, consult with your trusted Aliso Viejo Family Dentist today.
According to Perfect Smile Dental Studio, the emotional smile evaluation is based on each individual’s subjective perceptions of his or her smile. The questions below are designed to help reveal a person’s inner feelings about the manner in which their smile affects their self-image, how it impacts interactions with others, and how it influences the quality of their relationships. Here are a few:
- Do you love the appearance of your smile and teeth?
- Do you cover your mouth when talking or laughing?
- Are you embarrassed of your smile?
- Do you often smile with your lips closed?
- Are you hesitant about meeting new people because of your smile?
- How would a new smile make you feel?
- Are your teeth yellow, dark, or stained?
- Are your teeth crooked?
- Do your teeth slant in any direction?
- Are the edges of your teeth even?
- Are your gums red or puffy?
- Do you have any silver fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have old crowns that look unnatural?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it might be time to consider cosmetic dentistry. This type of procedure can boost self-confidence and ensure you teeth and gums are healthy. For more information on achieving your perfect smile, let our experts at Turner Dental Care help you. With over 24 years of experience, we have the expertise to give you the smile you deserve. For more information, contact us today at (949) 770-3294.