The Health Benefits of Invisalign
Did you know?…
Two-thirds to three-fourths of adults have some degree of malocclusion (crooked teeth). Malocclusion presents many challenges to good oral hygiene.
- Overlapped or crooked teeth are much more difficult to clean at home
- Usually, bone is irreversibly lost around misaligned teeth.
- Several large national studies have shown that the bacteria associated with periodontal disease can play a significant role in our overall health and is specifically linked to cardiac disease, diabetes, stokes, pancreatitis and pre-term under weight babies.
- The unique bacteria found around crooked or overlapped teeth has been shown to be much more aggressive and virulent than the bacteria around correctly positioned teeth.
- Crooked teeth left untreated will always worsen over time!
The simple fact is straight teeth are healthier
More and more Americans are choosing aesthetic, low profile treatment solutions to get straighter teeth and correct their misaligned teeth. One of the most popular of these treatment options is Invisalign, a method of straightening teeth using a series of clear, almost invisible, removable aligners. Invisalign uses a computer-generating program to make sets of custom-made aligners that move teeth in very precise increments. While a beautiful, healthy smile is the most obvious benefit of orthodontic treatment, recent studies show that straight teeth can also have a positive impact on overall physical health and self-esteem. And smilin’ big make you good all over.
To find out more about how options like Invisalign help promote healthy teeth during and after treatment, contact our office and we will answer all of your questions and provide you with any information you may need.
Call (949) 770-3294
and schedule you Free Consultation today.
Or complete the form and
we will contact you.