What do you know about kissing? This is a fun little infograph with some trivial information that will bring a smile to everyone’s face at your next party. Get smarter by reading this article then flaunt your intelligence.
OK, so here are the facts:
- Our brains have special neurons that help us locate each others’ lips in the dark.
- Men who kiss their wives in morning live 5 years longer than men who don’t.
- A typical french kiss moves 29 muscles in the face.
- The average person will spend an estimated 20,160 minutes of their lifetime kissing.
- Kissing increases the mouth’s production of saliva and saliva helps clean the mouth and thus prevent tooth decay. (Yeah for this one)
- One minute of passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories.
- A kiss can contain up to 278 kinds of different bacteria, 95% of which are not dangerous. (Hmmm, I guess that means kissing is a little risky. That’s cool.)
- 66% close their eyes during a kiss.
- The longest kiss: 33 hours.
I have no intention of being a world record holder, but who couldn’t use a little “work out” now and again. We were surprised by a couple of these facts, how about you? Share you comments below.