In compliance with recommendations by the California Dental Association (CDA) and the California State health authorities, our dental office remains open and available to treat urgent dental needs or emergencies during this time. The office will keep regular business hours in order to be able to serve our patients’ needs. We are not currently seeing patients for routine or preventative care. If you are unsure if you should make or keep an appointment, please call our office. Check back on our website regularly for updates as the situation is fluid.
To Our Valued Patients,
Many concerns have arisen as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are contacting you to let you know that our office is doing everything possible to make your dental visit as safe as possible. Many of these protocols occur behind-the-scenes and are always standard and routine. In addition to these strict routines, we would like to highlight additional protocols that have been recently implemented to reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- All office staff will be using virus-filtering N95 face masks, eye-wear, and dedicated scrubs and we will be following all other standard Infection Control Protocols.
- All surfaces in the dental operatories and in the common will be regularly cleaned with a medical-grade disinfectant that eliminates viruses. If it’s something either a patient or staff, would come in contact with, we’re making sure it is safe for everyone.
- We will be taking a temporal temperature scan on all patients and staff when they enter the office. Anyone with a temperature greater than 99.9 degrees will be sent home. In addition, patients will be screened for symptoms of infection and for travel history at confirmation calls before their appointments.
- We will be seeing only one patient in our office at a time to eliminate patient interaction. We are asking that only those patients being seen come to the office.
- Our Medical Building has no indoor common areas. Our office air system runs on a dedicated system unique to our office suite. The Medical Building staff is regularly sanitizing the doors, elevators and outdoor common areas.
- As always, all instruments or tools are either disposable or sterilized adhering to the standard ADA infection control guidelines.
- We’ve studied the best practices outlined by ADA, CDA, CDC, and WHO and are using that information to safeguard our patients and staff.
- For those patients who are seniors and/or immunocompromised, or who live with someone who is, please call our office to discuss appointment options.
Your health and safety are our primary concerns. As always, we are working diligently to maintain your confidence in our staff and our procedures and we appreciate your trust in us. If you have any specific questions or concerns, please call Jenny at Jenny@TurnerDentalCare.com.or email her at
Dr. Jeff Turner and the Staff
Here are some simple, common-sense ways you can help protect you and your family as we work our way through the Coronavirus situation:
- Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Follow proper respiratory cough etiquette procedures.
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Pay special attention to the elderly or the compromised.
For a free Consultation, please contact our office at:
You may also
Dr. Turner has helped countless patients get the healthy, beautiful smile they desired. Excellent clinical work and unrivaled personal attention make Turner Dental Care the premier Cosmetic Dental Office in Aliso Viejo. Call Jenny now for a complimentary consultation at (949) 770-3294 or contact us online.